MAINTENANCE INSPECTIONS FIND THESE COMMON CAUSES FOR ROOF DAMAGE
Your roof requires regular maintenance to perform properly and reduce the occurrence of unexpected leaks. Roofing systems should be thoroughly inspected by a trained roofing professional qualified to monitor waterproofing and wind performance and locate areas of weakness before they become a problem. Ask us about enrolling in Perdomo Roofing & Sheet Metal’s Maintenance Program and take an important step towards extending the life of your roof!
schedule an appointment
When you enroll in our Roof Maintenance Program, our team of experts will thoroughly inspect your roof every 6 months. At each service visit, our team of licensed roofing professionals will perform the following tasks:
- Clean roof of all debris, including broom cleaning areas where dirt and dust accumulate from pooling water.
- Remove debris from all drains, scuppers, and gutters, and secure drain cover bolts, as necessary. If the downspouts are clogged below the roof line, the building owner will be advised.
- Repair minor cracks or blisters in the field membrane or coating, as necessary for watertightness.
- Reseal cracked or missing caulking at penetrations, as necessary.
- Provide a maintenance report with pictures listing any deficiencies.
- Make recommendations for any further repairs if necessary.
If you don’t currently have a Roof Maintenance Agreement in place, look for the following common causes of roof damage. Unfortunately, by the time damage is visible to an untrained eye, repairs are likely to be more costly.
Quality roof repairs with fast and courteous service at a competitive price
Whether you need a small repair or a more serious repair job, we are your local source for roofing repairs in the greater New Orleans and surrounding areas. We offer free estimates with up front pricing so you know exactly how much you are paying before the job is started. Give us a call today and let us know what we can do to help you.