Silicone Elastomeric Roof Coating is a high-quality single component that provides a long-lasting waterproof membrane on a flat or a sloped roof. The coating is made from silicone, allowing for superior protection against permanent ponding water, UV rays and temperature extremes.
Advantages of silicone elastomeric coatings include:
- ENERGY STAR Rated The coating is highly reflective, directing heat and UV away from the building. With exceptional ENERGY STAR Ratings, Silicone Elastomeric coatings can lower energy costs up to 30%.
- Sealing and Preventing Leaks Use of a silicone elastomeric coating can seal small leaks and be a more economical solution than more major roof repairs.
- Flexibility The heating and cooling of a roof surface can cause cracks and other deterioration. Coatings can expand and contract with the roof, providing exceptional coverage and protection no matter what season of the year it is.
- Increased Protection from the Elements Coating your roof helps seal it from the wear and tear that harsh weather can inflict upon it over the years. This can mean that you don’t have to replace your roof as soon as you normally would.
- Restoration Coatings can be used to restore roofs that have fallen into disrepair over the years. They are often a quicker and more cost-effective option than other sorts or repairs or replacement.
- Easy Application Silicone elastomeric coatings can be applied with little more than a paint roller, making them exceptionally easy to use.
Perdomo Roofing & Sheet Metal, LLC have many years of experience in the application of all types of elastomeric
coatings in the greater New Orleans area. No matter what type of roof you have, we can recommend the best one for your personal roofing needs. Call today to set up a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable roofing professionals. We take pride in providing the best roofing services for our surrounding community.